- Our extra extra large Mt. Bross elk antler chandelier with rawhide mica iron base is a monumental mix of iron, antler, rawhide, and rock. At over 8′ tall and 10′ wide, its 30 candelabra bulbs will wash your room in amber light, and it has down-lights (on a separate circuit) which illuminate a handcrafted rawhide dome that is surrounded by a large, translucent mica disc.
30 Lights, Approximately 120″w x 96″h
- The extra large Mt Bross Antler Chandelier is crafted from elk antlers, mica shades, and iron framing to create an impressive art piece for your western lodge. Designed for tall grand ceilings as a grandeur centerpiece. This traditional style is reminiscent of industrial styles blended with nature’s own artistic twist.
22 Lights, Approximately 76”w x 76″h
- This large Bross Elk Antler Chandelier has beautiful amber downlighting to softly illuminate any grand room. With a handcrafted wrought iron frame with mica shades this piece has Adirondack Craftsman style. Natural antlers encircle the iron base structure, creating a dramatic antler chandelier that adds rustic elegance to a western design.
13 Lights, Approximately 60”w x 60″h
- Our medium Mt Bross Elk Antler Chandelier has a beautiful amber glow through added down lighting illuminating the mica and rawhide in the hand crafted dome of the iron base. This piece compliments a rustic, lodge, mountain cabin or classic decor while very elegant in design.
10 Lights, Approximately 42″w x 36″h
- The oval shape of this Antler Chandelier is perfect for bringing amber lighting to the dinning room of your alpine cabin. The bold elk antlers and rawhide base is designed to bring the ideal western aesthetic to the space it resides in. This dramatic antler chandelier adds rustic elegance to the next project in your mountain lodge.
12 Lights, Approximately 60″l x 38″w x 38″h
Candle and Finish Descriptions
The tall copper candles and oil rubbed bronze candles bring a more rustic design, a style that’s natural, aged, organic, and maybe even a little distressed.
The antler candle covers are perfect for antler chandeliers or rustic traditional fixtures and sconces. Our antler candle covers are a natural brown, other finish options are greywashed, black & whitewashed.
The natural brown finish enhances the natural rustic color and texture of the antlers. Thus, bringing a elegant traditional rustic charm to your chalet style home.
The white & greywashed finishes offer a creative approach that is both elegant and stylish. You can complete your space with an antler chandelier in white or a greywash finish to give you a luxurious look offering a high class design and ample lighting.
When looking for antler lighting, first consider your home and what type of antler would best complement your space. We typically use mule deer, white tail deer, elk antler. Occasionally we find access to fallow deer and moose antler. Incorporating other items are possible such as snow shoes, log, antique wagon wheels etc. are possible as well.
Most importantly consider:
What size is your room?
How tall is your ceiling?
Do you have other lighting in the room or is this fixture your sole source of lights?
Is it going over a table (hanging lower) or high enough to walk under (such as in a Great Room or Entryway)?
What type of Candles do you want on your fixture?
What finish would you like you chandelier to be?
What color of chain and how much chain will you need?
What is your largest door opening to bring your chandelier into the home?
An average sized room could seem cluttered if the fixture is too large or there are too many other features in the room. Contrary, an antler chandelier too small could be swallowed up by too high of ceilings or open space and wouldn’t provide the dramatic appeal as desired.
We recommend that you use some cardboard boxes and tape to make a 3D-form that is roughly the size of the chandelier you’re thinking of ordering. Have someone hold that up in your room while you walk around and view it from multiple angles.
For more detailed information to help you answer these questions visit our Blog : Antler Chandelier in our Antler Chandelier Buying Guide.
*Made in the USA!
*Please inquire about completion times as they vary throughout the year. We normally range 6-12 weeks for average projects.
*Shipping in the United States included, please contact us for all international shipping rates.
*Our products are constructed from naturally shed antlers found in the wild. No animals are harmed in this process.
*All wiring is carefully hidden inside the antlers, the electrical parts are UL-listed, and each fixture is tested for polarity and given a 1000 volt overload test. All orders include the necessary mounting hardware, plus high-quality LED bulbs (dimmable, 40 watt-equivalent, with 15,000 hours of life expectancy).
*All chandeliers and pendant lights come with 6′ of rusted (or oil rubbed bronze) chain. When placing your order, please let us know if more chain is needed.
*LED bulbs and mounting canopy also included.
*SAVE 20% WHEN YOU ORDER TWO OR MORE! Just enter the coupon code 20%2LIGHTS at checkout when you order two or more, and you’ll receive 20% off.